To all Association Members,
As we progress through this difficult time we (the committee) will endeavour to keep you informed of matters as they affect the allotment site.
WHEN VISITING YOUR ALLOTMENT PLOT
- Anyone with Coronavirus symptoms or who is living with or has been in contact with anyone who has symptoms are asked NOT to visit the allotments.
- Please display a respect for other people with regard to “social distancing” protocol, keeping a distance of at least 1 metre from others.
- Family visits to the allotment are both welcome and understandable, however, we would ask parents and carers to please ensure that the “social distancing” protocol is observed by everyone on your plot at all times.
- Members who have been given cause for concern regarding this and feel that reasonable requests are being ignored are asked to email – firstname.lastname@example.org -with your name and plot number, details of the incident and the plot number of the other party.
- Wearing gloves or using antibacterial cleanser when using shared equipment (eg barrows) and the lock and handle on the gate is at your discretion – as always on site you must assume responsibility for your own Covid precautions.
- The lavatory may be used but please ensure you take all due precautions and understand that you will be responsible for your own Covid precautions.
- The shop is open for a Click & Collect service and counter sales via card payment.
- The wheel barrows will be serviced but please be gentle with them and please report any faults as soon as you notice them.
- Strimmers/trimmers, mowers and rotovators must be booked in advance either via the website. They are available to collect during shop hours only.
- Plot inspections are now taking place on a regular basis.
- Dirty Plot Letters (DPLs) are now being issued as judged necessary by the council representative.
- Committee Meetings are held as required applying appropriate social distancing protocols.
- Members are asked to abide by the Government guidelines.
- Notice is subject to change as Government Guidance is updated.